JH Audio – SIREN SERIES – ANGIE
Out of stock
The third offering in the “Siren Series” is aptly named after the Rolling Stones song “Angie”. Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and recorded in November and December 1972, “Angie” is an acoustic-guitar-driven ballad, which tells of the end of a romance. Richards, who wrote almost all the music and lyrics for the song, claimed in his autobiography that the name Angie was a pseudonym for heroin, and that the song was about his attempt to quit using it while detoxing in Switzerland.
The audio signature is reference quality with the same 4th order crossover network as Layla. Angie’s dual low, dual mid and quad high configuration gives a very accurate representation of whatever source it has to reproduce. Designed for optimum top-end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10hz to 5khz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion. Bass response is perfectly flat when attenuated or up to +10 db of bass boost at 60hz when boosted.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8 per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology: Dual Low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 – +10db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- 4-pin cable connection, with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 17 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide