Take 3.5mm stereo connectors:
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding FT-735SM connectors are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-735SM features a one piece construction α (Alpha) pure copper conductor with special grade nylon glass fiber resin insulation for minimal impedance and nonmagnetic stainless housing for superior damping.
Features and Materials
• Main conductor: One piece Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductor
• Ground conductor: Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Copper Alloy.
• Insulation with special grade Nylon Glass Fiber Resin
• Housing: Nonmagnetic stainless.
• Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy
• Specified for core insulation diameters up to 5.0mm
• Connections: Soldered
Dimensions: Housing: 10.0ψx 25.0mm overall length
Total overall length: 43.0 mm approx.
Important customer notice:
Only products sold by authorized Furutech dealers are covered by warranty. In order to obtain warranty service, proof of purchase from the authorized Furutech dealer must be provided to either the Furutech dealer or the Furutech distributor in the country of purchase. The team at Furutech and our partners worldwide thank you for your understanding.