- Can convert personal MMCX headset into a convenient Bluetooth headset to maximize flexibility of the device
- Built-in SBC, aptX®& & AAC^ codec simultaneously, output nearly loseless audio performance no matter playing music by Android~ or iPhone^ mobile phones
- Minimize audio signal loss with stylish and professional 4N Silver-plated Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) cable
- The native balanced audio jack not only eliminates the effect of outside interference on audio signals, but also reduces the mutual interference between the left and right sound channels caused by the ground wire
- Adopts a splash-proof hardware design which can stand the rigorous IPX4 test nals
- Built-in EQ equalizer with 4 sound play modes: “Normal”, “Bass”, “Jazz” and “Rock”
- Built-in MEMS microphone, remove background noise effectively
- Multi-point connectivity
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- Profile support: HSP/ HFP/ A2DP/ AVRCP
- Sound Decode: aptX®&/ AAC^/ SBC
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours
- Music time: Up to 5 hours
- Standby time: Up to 150 hours
- ProStereo™ L5 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Cable
- Translucent black silicone ear hook
- Premium carrying pouch
- Quick Start Guide
~© 2017 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
^iPhone/AAC/iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
&Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission. aptX is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission.
Disclaimer: Bluetooth headset performance time are rough estimates only. Actual performance time is dependent upon various factors, including but not limited to device type and settings, features being used, temperature, humidity, storage condition and battery condition. i.Tech shall not be responsible for any mishandling or improper use of Bluetooth headset.