Considered by many to have the perfect combination of balance, artistic beauty, and sharpness in its cutting edge, the Katana sword is by all accounts a precision instrument. As a tribute to the exclusivity and craftsmanship of the finest examples, Wizard’s latest design bears the name Katana.
COMING OF AGE
Popularized due to its tremendous speed and versatility, Katana features proprietary Noble drivers throughout in a unique 9-driver per side configuration. With an extended top-end that generates airiness and outstanding imaging, Katana’s balance and control are the mark of a master that continues to refine his craft. Combined with a lush mid-range, impactful low-end, and Noble’s signature coherency, Katana is a serious tool in anyone’s arsenal.
CREATIVE ALUMINUM DESIGN
Katana features precision machined creative aluminum housings designed and manufactured locally in California. The body of the Katana is wrapped in a diamond texture remniscient of traditional diamond handle wrap patterns of Katana swords.
- 9 proprietary balanced armature drivers manufactured by Knowles® per side
- Updated Noble universal form factor and geometry featuring creative precision machined aluminum housings
- Sensitive enough for use with smartphones as well as portable amps and DAPs
- Hand-assembled and matched
- Detachable cable with industry standard 2-pin configuration (0.78 mm diameter)