Jerry Harvey Audio custom earphones world's leading creator and collaboration Astell&Kern
The Siren Series Universal fit IEMs plus Astell&Kern Playback allows you to hear the music how the Recording Artist and Mix Engineer intended. The second in the Siren Series line, Layla is worthy of being named after one of the most famous love songs in Rock history. Recorded By Eric Clapton, with his band Derek and the Dominos and released in 1970 on Layla and other Love songs. Layla was inspired by Clapton's unrequited love for Pattie Boyd, the wife of his friend George Harrison.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12BA per side) - Powered by soundrIVe technology : Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side - Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +13dB). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +13dB (10Hz to 100Hz) - Integrated 4 Order crossover - Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing - Noise Isolation -26dB - Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included in the package
The 1st reference/mastering IEM from Jerry Harvey Audio
Full Metal Jacket
Each Body, Cap and Sound bore are machined from one Solid Block of Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Logo Plate insert.
All new proprietary Driver designs
This series of IEM’s were designed to be used as a Mastering reference tool because the high driver was designed for optimum top end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10Hz to 5kHz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion.
SoundrIVe Technology (Quad Driver Technology)
LaylaⅡ was equipped with soundrIVe Technology, using Jerry Harvey Audio’s proprietary mini quad drivers. LaylaⅡ has a triple quad driver (12 drivers) configuration that offers the widest frequency range you’ll ever hear.
FreqPhase Technology / Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
FreqPhase corrects Time and Phase of multiple Drivers. The Waveguide ensures each driver signal arrives within 0.01 milliseconds, resulting in a Phase coherent IEM.
Variable bass output, adjustable from cable
User controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +13dB). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
4-pin Cable Connection with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
4-pin cable connection with Machined Aluminum Collar mechanism provides a more secure and strong connection with earpiece and will also help to protect it from sweat and dust.
Additional Balance Cable for Astell&Kern
AK380/AK320/AK240/AK120Ⅱ/AK100Ⅱ provides a balance output with its specific 2.5mm 4pole terminal. LaylaⅡ is originally designed and tuned for the AK380 balance output and provides a balanced cable specially made to connect to the AK380.
This originally designed 3.5mm and 2.5mm cables are specially made by Moon Audio in USA and both are included in the package.
Hand Crafted IEM made in the USA
Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to manufacture LaylaⅡ by using old school craftsmanship, while using the most cutting edge Technology.
- Type Universal fit IEM
- Driver Unit Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers [12BA per side]
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance 20 ohm
- Freqphase time l phase WaveGuide
Jerry Harvey Audio Patent Number
- Freqphase : US Patent 9,197,960 - Jerry Harvey Audio locking Connector : US Patent 9,172,180 - Adjustable Bass System : US Patent 9,161,170 - Freqphase Control Method and System : US Patent 8,925,674 - Dual driver dual high : US Patent 8,897,463 - Dual Bore System : US Patent 8,567,555